The team behind the SAKUGAN anime wants to see the creativity of fans around the world, so the production committee has teamed up with Doujin World to launch a special Fan-art campaign to highlight everything. There are amazing prizes up for grabs, and all you have to do is show off your art online using the hashtag. #SAKUGANART.
This art can take many forms, from cosplay illustrations and photos to plastic models, action figures, dioramas, origami and more. As long as it’s a still image, you can share it with the hashtag on Twitter and Facebook for a chance to win. The best entries might even be on the official website SAKUGAN Radio maze radio show and YouTube!
Entries will be accepted between November 16 at 7:30 p.m. Japanese time and December 31 at 11:59 p.m. Japanese time. The winners will be announced during the episode of SAKUGAN radio labyrinth which will air on Bunka Hoso at 7:00 p.m. PT on January 25, 2022 – the show will be archived on YouTube the same day – as well as on Twitter and Facebook at 7:30 p.m. PT.
Winners will be contacted in January via a direct message from the official Twitter / Facebook account with instructions on how to receive their prize.
As for the prices themselves, here is what is offered to SAKUGAN competition:
- 3 participants can win an original SAKUGAN commemorative crystal plaque with their name engraved.
Sagan Radio Prize
- 3 entrants can win a signed Sakugan Blu-ray set, with different voice cast members each signing and sets due for delivery in February 2022. These cast member prizes include:
- Kanon Amane Prize (Memenpu): 1 person
- Hiroki Tochi Prize (Gagamber): 1 person
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Yuri) Prize 1 person
Visit the official campaign website for more information, as well as all relevant terms and conditions.