So you rely on your MacBook for work. Make sure you get the most out of it with the best MacBook accessories for your workflow in 2022.
Using a MacBook for work? Although it’s a powerful machine, pairing it with the right accessories can speed up your workflow and take productivity to the next level. And that’s where the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work in 2022 come in.
Related: Revamp your home office this May with these cool gadgets and accessories
If you’re using your MacBook as part of a larger work setup, check out the Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Docking Station. It connects your MacBook to an HDMI monitor and many peripherals.
Or, if you want to trick your MacBook into better work on the go, consider the SideTrak Swivel. It gives your Apple laptop an easily portable second screen.
Prepare your MacBook for success with these gadgets and accessories.
1. The Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Docking Station enhances your MacBook by connecting it to an HDMI monitor, USB peripherals, and a wired internet connection.
Your MacBook becomes so adaptable with the Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Docking Station. It is a compact 5-in-1 USB-C docking station. Meanwhile, the 4K 30Hz HDMI output provides a more realistic image, essential for viewing high-speed movement.
Get it for $149.95 from the official site.
2. The GOOD WIHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve protects both your 14″ and 16″ MacBooks with its large main compartment.
Securing your MacBooks with the GOOD WILHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve is good for your workflow since it fits both a 14″ MacBook and a 16″ MacBook. Even better, thanks to its smart design, it ensures that your 2 laptops will never have direct contact.
Get it for around $155 from the official website.
3. The Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter elevates your MacBook’s workspace with a built-in SSD enclosure for increased memory storage.
Every workflow needs storage. And the Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter offers plenty. It brilliantly combines an external drive and a USB-C hub, giving you more functionality from a single device. This makes it one of the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $89.99 from the official site.
4. SideTrak Swivel Full HD detachable portable monitor gives you more screen real estate, making your MacBook more efficient.
Boost your productivity on a MacBook with the detachable SideTrak Swivel Full HD portable monitor. It gives you a second screen, letting you see more work at once, and it even rotates up to 360°. Lightweight, it is ideal for work on the go.
Get it for $329.99
5. The Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C Cable upgrades your MacBook cord to a more durable cord and supports up to 100W charging.
If your MacBook’s charging cable is wearing out a bit, consider upgrading to the Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C cable. It supports up to 100W for fast charging and is tangle-free thanks to the genuine leather strap.
Get it for $34.99 from the official website.
6. The JOKItech Aluminum Vertical Laptop Stand keeps your MacBook lifted and out of the way when you want more desktop space to work on.
You may not always need your MacBook. When you don’t, store it in the JOKItech aluminum vertical laptop stand. It saves space and minimizes clutter, helping you get to work faster. For this reason, it’s one of the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $19.99 on Amazon.
7. The ElevationLab ElevationHub MacBook Power Adapter keeps your cords neatly coiled and even gives you an SD card reader.
Get great cord management with the ElevationLab ElevationHub MacBook Power Adapter. Your cords won’t fall out of his system. Then it fits over your MacBook charger, giving you dongle-free SD and USB ports.
Get it for $39.95 from the official site.
8. The Woolnut Leather MacBook Sleeve is custom designed for each MacBook model, ensuring an ideal fit and providing better protection.
You won’t have to worry about your MacBook falling out of its sleeve anymore with the Woolnut Leather Sleeve for MacBook. A perfect fit for all MacBook models, it protects your laptop with its felted wool interior and full-grain leather exterior. Plus, the open end lets you load your computer into the sleeve.
Get it for around $99 from the official website.
9. The Native Union Rise Laptop Stand has an origami-like crease and elevates your laptop at a 20° angle, improving your working posture.
Keep your MacBook in the right position to work with the Native Union Rise Laptop Stand. This foldable stand elevates your laptop to a 20° angle, reducing strain on your neck and shoulders. It also keeps your MacBook from overheating, making it one of the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $29.99 from the official site.
10. The Dagne Dover Dakota Neoprene Backpack is water resistant, has plenty of room for essentials and has a recycled polyester lining.
Carry your laptop to work, the gym and on location with the Dagne Dover Dakota Neoprene Backpack. It’s water resistant and has plenty of room for essentials like shoes, keys, and other MacBook accessories. The recycled polyester lining makes it a sustainable choice.
Get it for $145 on the official website.
Improve your workflow with these great MacBook gadgets and accessories for work. What are your favorite MacBook accessories? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Eatingand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜